Hi Sege,

I searched the web a lot as well and I couldn't find a solution either. I wonder if this is possible at all, at the directshow level.

Thinking and trying further, I see that vlc has a de-interlace option. This would be a good picture to have in the osg. Now I start to wonder how I need to setup the streaming so that I can use vlc for the de-interlacing.

Have you thought about that? And furthermore, how would you do this? I tried to set it up just now and I did get an image from vlc in the osg! I did it via the streaming option in vlc and the ffmpeg plugin in the osg. However, it crashed soon after starting.

Do you see a way to stream (or otherwise?) from vlc into the directshow plugin?

Btw this is on windows 7.

regards
Raymond