Hi folks,

during the last days I tried to merge the current osgPPU svn trunk with the 0.4
version, and I think I did it. So, I would like you to ask to test the 0.4.1
version.

So to get it, type in:
svn co http://svn.tevs.eu/osgPPU/tags/osgPPU-0.4.1 osgPPU-0.4.1

New features are not includes, however there are a lot of bugfixes. So for
example CUDA project should not crash on exit (however maybe after osg 2.8.2,
since one patch is required for that). A lot of bugfixes with cmake files were
solved. Dynamic resizing is also support and is shown in HDR, DoF, Glow and
Viewer examples.

The version was tested on WinXP 64bit with VS 2008 (CUDA Toolit 3.0) and
OpenSceneGraph 2.8.3. Every of the examples works fine.

If there will be no complains about it, I will tag this version as 0.4.2 and
will publish this as official NoeKit for 2.8.3.

Thank you in advance.

Cheers,
Art