Hi,

Thanks for your response, and you're right, I'm not as clear as I thought...

Let me explain what I want : I have a scene with an osg::Cylinder that
represents a tray, and complex objects placed upon it (typically some Groups
containing Text, Geometry and Shapes...).
Everything is in a PAT and I just want it to be displayed bigger or smaller,
with the same proportions, without changing its content and with the rest of
the scene keeping a fixed size.

So from what you say, I understand I should use the setScale method?
If so, how do I set the Vec3d parameter?

Thank you!

Cheers,
Ku