Hi Chris,

How old is this post?!

The height of the reflection clip plane is set in OceanScene.cpp
around line 412.

osg::ClipPlane* reflClipPlane = new osg::ClipPlane();
reflClipPlane->setClipPlaneNum(0);
reflClipPlane->setClipPlane( 0.0, 0.0, 1.0, -getOceanSurfaceHeight() );
_reflectionClipNode = new osg::ClipNode;

It should be pretty easy to add a mutator to offset it, if you do send
it in and I'll merge it.

Also have you tried the version in the trunk? I fixed a strange
reflection issue a while back where it seemed that you were seeing the
interior but in fact it was due me forgetting to disable back face
culling on the reflection pass.

Details here:
http://code.google.com/p/osgocean/issues/detail?id=19&can=1&q=reflection

K.