Dear OSG-community,

Software Engineer with 3D Graphics Experience
WeatherOne is looking for an Software Engineer with strong 3D Graphics
Experience. You will be joining a highly motivated team, creating state of the
art weather forecast graphics products for the broadcast industry. We are
looking for a self-motivated and creative individual with a minimum of three
years experience developing C++ code and 3D graphics programming.

Required Experience

    * Strong C++ Development Experience
    * 3D Graphics Experience, preferably OpenGL, GLSL and OpenSceneGraph

Desired Experience

    * Experience with GIS application developement
    * Experience with linux development tools
    * Experience with Qt Programming
    * Database Development Experience, preferrably MySQL

Bonus Experience

    * Experience in Meteorology / handling Meteorological data.
    * Visual Studio (Windows) development

The position is located at our location in Oslo, Norway, although telecommuting
might be considered for extraordinarily qualified candidates. We offer
excellent compensation and benefits. Fluency in written and spoken English are
required. Please send resume to the address below and mention that you saw it
on the OpenSceneGraph job board.

    * Contact: larring [at] weatherone.tv
    * Duration: Permanent
    * First posted: 06-June-2010