Hi,

Thanks for your answer ! Yes I had already read this paper, it helps a lot. :)

For Dual Quaternion skinning, I did pretty much what you said. My solution: I
made a new class which inherits from "RigTransform", and modify the calculation
and what it's need. For the rest it is pretty much like RigTransformSoftware.
It works well, but I'm not sure how clean my solution is.

You are talking about hardware skinning, but I haven't look it a lot. Maybe you
could help me found out the difference between rigTransformSoftware and
rigTransformHardware ? And also why you think using hardware is a better start
than software.

Thank you!

Cheers,
Emilie