Hi Farshid,

thank you very much for the explanation.
Have you an idea why the Head_Mounted_Display need asymmetric frustums?

Cheers

Martin

Am 16.06.2010 18:14, schrieb Farshid Lashkari:
Hi Martin,

2010/6/16 Martin Großer <grosser.mar...@gmx.de <mailto:grosser.mar...@gmx.de>>

    can everybody explane what the different between the display types?

    For example, what is different between MONITOR and POWERWALL?
    When I try to use the Powerwall and I set the type MONITOR it
    works very good.

I'm not sure about the other types, but I know that the HEAD_MOUNTED_DISPLAY option is used during stereo rendering to create symmetric frustums. All the other options will produce asymmetric frustums for the left/right eye.

Cheers,
Farshid