Hi,

I keep having this strange behavior with my custom osgGA::GUIEventHandler class
: the handle() method is executed twice each time I click on the handled
object... I'm catching PUSH events only, and every single click on my object
results in two runs in the corresponding block of the handle() method.

The first idea would be that my EventHandler is added twice on my object but it
is NOT the case. I'm setting it inside the constructor of another object, which
is instanciated only once in the whole app.

My handled object is inside an osg::Camera, could it be because of this?
Picking objects inside a camera is tricky, but I managed to do it. The only
problem is that they are picked twice... does a camera generate two PUSH events
when clicked?

So here I am...  Does anyone have a clue on what's wrong with my handler? Or
how I could debug it?

Thanks! :)

Cheers,
Ku