Hi,

I'm currently working on adding shadows to my scene using
osgShadow::StandardShadowMap. Everything is working fine except for my biped
animations (using osgAnimation and hardware implementation of RigGeometry). The
problem is that a shadow map is not being generated for geometry shadowed by
the bipeds unless a non-biped piece of geometry is also casting a shadow there.

This means that the shadow map generation is not ignoring the bipeds, it just
seems to not activate at all if a biped is the only thing casting a shadow in
that area.

It seems to me that maybe the bounding box or some other positional information
that osgShadow uses is not being updated correctly, but so far I haven't been
able to track it down. Can anyone point me in the right direction? Has anyone
successfully implemented this?

Thanks in advance!

Cheers,
Jamie