Hi Lucie,

It looks like a numerical precision issue on the terrain due to a very
small XY range.  Is the coord system of your dem in degrees?  Using
--geocentric introduces Earth Center Earth Fixed coordinates which are
in meters which avoids the issue numerical issues.  Also changing the
target coordinate system into meters will avoid the issue you are
seeing.

Robert.