Hi,

I am trying to use osgViewer::CompositeViewer to get multiple views of my
scene. In the screenshot attached, I have the topmost view as the that of the
overall scene.

However I wanted the bottom-left view to be that of the just one of the models
in the scene and following it in a manner similar to the out-of-car view seen
in many car racing games. (the bottom right view has not yet been set but that
would be similar only focusing on the other model in the scene).

I looked at the osgthirdperson view example but wasn't sure if that was the way
to go.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Regards,