Perfect !

One thing got me intrigued, though. You derive internal ViewData class from MinimalShadowMap::ViewData instead of VsvCustomShadowTechniqueClass::ViewData. Is it deliberate ? I suspect this works because VsvCustomShadowTechniqueClass is actually MinimalCullBoundsShadowMap and MinimalCullBoundsShadowMap::ViewData does not differ from MinimalShadowMap::ViewData. But if one day you will try to change VsvCustomShadowTechniqueClass typedef to other ViewDependentTechnique class some issues may appear.

PS. In the meantime I managed to install Catalsyst 10.7. Textures on island scene are still broken (as in 10.5/10.6) no matter which shadow technique I use. They are broken even with the simplest ShadowMap. Perhaps, you have found a workaround for this problem ?

Wojtek

From: "Bradley Baker Searles" <bsear...@carsim.com>
Sent: Tuesday, August 03, 2010 10:47 PM
To: <osg-users@lists.openscenegraph.org>
Subject: Re: [osg-users] StandardShadowMap on ATI

Alright, so just wanted to post the code for the overrides I did, just in case anyone stumbles upon this forum entry and wants to see precisely what I did. It's a bit different than the example that Wojtek posted in this thread (as referenced above):

http://forum.openscenegraph.org/viewtopic.php?t=4178 (Wojtek's MyViewDependentShadowMap example)

:D

Seems to be working very well.

Thanks again-