From: osg-users-boun...@lists.openscenegraph.org
[mailto:osg-users-boun...@lists.openscenegraph.org] On Behalf Of Jason
Alexander
Sent: 06 August 2010 13:33
To: osg-users@lists.openscenegraph.org
Subject: [osg-users] Visual Studio 2010 and iostream

Recently Brad Christiansen uploaded some 3rd party binaries built with
Visual Studio 2010.  (Thanks!)  He noted problems with iostream.  I still
have iostream problems when linking in OSG into my application in specific
places under Visual Studio 2010.  Does anyone understand what the issue is?

Originally, I thought that the 3rd party libraries I was using were built
with a previous version of VS and, thus, caused these linking issues when
rolled into my application.  I would have thought that using 3rd party
libraries totally built with vs2010 would have resolved this, but Brad even
noted this problem when he originally posted the binaries.  Any insight
would be appreciated!

Thank you!

Cheers,
Jason