Hi Simone,

The best way should be to update osgART component to work with the last
version of osg.
I remember that a version of the exporter worked with osg-2.8 but the
code (in exporter and osgAnimation contains bugs).
I remember that some patch related to osgAnimation have been backported
to the last release of osg-2.8.2 so I think you could have a try with
this version and try if osgART works with it. In this case you could use
the last exporter I think.

If you want to try different version of osgexport You can install
mercurial get the repository with a specific revision. I dont have time
to check with more details right now.

Have a try with osg-2.8.2 and tell me if it works for you

Cheers,
Cedric

--
Provide OpenGL, WebGL and OpenSceneGraph services
+33 659 598 614 Cedric Pinson mailto:cedric.pin...@plopbyte.net