Hi Ulrich.

I save the osg format and the Texture2D record is inserted correctly but the
"file" path disappears (I load objects that already have the textures, I don't
apply the textures in my tool).

I'm going to try to use setUnRefImageDataAfterApply before using setSceneData.
I'll tell you if it works, meanwhile thanks :D

Best regards

Dario