Hi, on the subject of the autotransform: in scale_to_screen mode, I was trying
to use minScale and maxScale to effectively bound the drawn screen size of my
geode between a minimum and maximum, but I think I'm mis-interpreting these
parameters.

Increasing maxScale does not appear to increase the maximum drawn size of my
geode, and setting minScale doesn't seem to permit me to define a minimum drawn
size? I've had a look at the AutoTransform code and I can see that the
application of these scale settings are affected by the transition width, but
it's not clear to me how they are connected?

If anyone can clarify for me, the relationship between transition width,
minScale and maxScale and whether or not these could be used to define a
minimum and maximum drawn size of a geode, I'd really appreciate it.

Many thanks in advance.

Paul