Hi Robert,

[..]

Looking at the code it looks like you'd modify
DatabasePager::addLoadedDataToSceneGraph to check to see if the Group
that the subgraph is being added to is a PagedLOD and if so then add
it, or even perhaps check the parent path for the group (the
refNodePath in addLoadeDataToSceneGraph).
Could you try this and let me know how you get on.

I don't need to test it. We already did it. It works and thats the fix we would propose as our submission. We tested if parent is registerd by checking if its present in active & inactive PagedLOD lists

We did not test looking up for PagedLODs in parent node path, though. I am not sure I understand why is it neccessary... Is it possbile that the PagedLOD needing registration will be few levels above ? I think the registration is only needed for top PageLODs loaded from user ReadNodeFile calls. And these most top PageLODs will get registered when their first child gets loaded.

Cheers,
Wojtek