From: osg-users-boun...@lists.openscenegraph.org
[mailto:osg-users-boun...@lists.openscenegraph.org] On Behalf Of
Jean-Sébastien Guay
Sent: 12 October 2010 15:33
To: OpenSceneGraph Users
Cc: Kim C Bale
Subject: [osg-users] osgOcean call for testing and future

Secondly, I have recently reintegrated some changes I'd made locally
over a few months into osgOcean trunk, and was considering making a
release soon in order to keep the project moving forward. If anyone is
using osgOcean 1.0.1 and would like to help me out a bit, could you just
download the SVN trunk and test it out in your apps? The URL is:

http://osgocean.googlecode.com/svn/trunk/