Paul Martz wrote:
> The Drawable level is entirely appropriate. Shaders can be attached per
> Drawable.
>
> Why not just use an empty Geometry, with appropriate shaders attached?
>
> --
> -Paul Martz      Skew Matrix Software
> http://www.skew-matrix.com/

> Post generated by Mail2Forum

OK, I didn't see the stateset definition on the drawable.

How can I set things up so that my shaders are always, transparently attached,
without having to manually attach them, and regardless of how people fiddle
with the stateset of the drawable once the scene graph has been built?

My purpose is to write a clean, reusable class that is convenient to use for
the end-user.