Hi George,

I have just reviewed the relevant code Array's are no implementing the
releaseGLObjects(State*) as they should be.  The solution is to add a
resizeGLObjectBuffers(uint) and releaseGLObjects(State*) to BufferData
and this automatically call the appropriate method on
osg::BufferObject if one is attached to the BufferData.

I have now checked in these changes.  Could you please try our
svn/trunk to see how things perform.

Thanks,
Robert.