Hi François,

osgManipulator has been made more flexible and easy to use, the old
hardwiring of event handling you won't need to do any more as
osgManipulator will provide alot more functionality out the box for
you.  The osgmanipulator example is your best guide on how to use it's
now form, there is a good chance you'll just be able to simply your
own code.

Robert.