Hello,

I have problem with processing keystrokes.

I need to do something actions when user press CTRL + A. if we press CTRL and
then press  something key osgGA::GUIEventAdapter& ea .getKey() return value not
is valid key. if we press 'a' without CTRL return value = 0x61, but if CTRL
pressed too return value = 1

I look osg code and found in osgViewer/GraphicsWindowWin32.cpp line 2284

Code:

int numChars = ::ToAscii(wParam, (lParam>>16)&0xff, keyState,
reinterpret_cast<WORD*>(asciiKey), 0);
if (numChars>0) keySymbol = asciiKey[0];

in this code keySymbol replaced from 'A' to 0x01.

For test it you can run osgkeyboard example, and test it.

i doesn't know how to processing keystrokes with CTRL, can you help me?

Thank you!

Cheers,
Alexander