Hi Nikos,

example_osgviewerQT does not built

[...]

More importantly, it cannot detect wxWidget, hence I get undefined symbols from
linker. For detecting wxWidgets my config in cmake gui is

Is there any reason you need these two examples? If not, just blank out QT_QMAKE_EXECUTABLE and the two wxWidgets settings, click Configure again, and Generate. They won't be built. You don't need to modify the CMakeLists.txt (which is a heavy-handed approach anyways and will lead to problems down the line if there are ever other external changes to those files).

I was able to get a working MacOS X build without editing CMakeLists.txt at all.

Hope this helps,

J-S