Hi vijeesh,

I personally use the animationpath ( I recorded it for 1 second while hovering
on the destination location) so it immediately strts at that position and as
soon as I want to use another camera manipulator, I use that. So I use th
animationpath not for playing a real animation but to start at my desired
location.

You said you want to use a simulation host. Then you have to subclass extLink
to use any network technique to transport lat, lon, alt, and rot_x, rot_y and
rot_z from your simultion host to the visual system. You can look into
extLinkVCL for inspiration.

If you have a running simulation host which provides the correct lat/lon
coordinates for your aircraft, then the visual system will immediately retrieve
that values over your extLink and will position the camera accordingly.

Cheers,
Torben