From: osg-users-boun...@lists.openscenegraph.org
[mailto:osg-users-boun...@lists.openscenegraph.org] On Behalf Of Torben
Dannhauer
Sent: Friday, February 04, 2011 12:06 AM
To: osg-users@lists.openscenegraph.org
Subject: Re: [osg-users] Camera control in osgvisual

Hi S2LR,

Yes, there were plans to create a CIGI implementation of extLink.
Unfortunately for more than one year the project is not funded so all
developments are competetive to my job. Therefore I can't spend as many
hours as I would like to and CIGI support ist not on top of my todo stack..

But I would like to support any development in the direction of CIGI! It
would be an improvement because currently only my proprietary extLink
implementation is available.

Thank you!

Cheers,
Torben