Jeremy,

If you do that I will be eternally grateful!!!

I noticed it returns null and I started to try to figure out a way to do it,
but it seems that it's not trivial because of the intersection tests and z
layer tests.

If somehow you can't get around to doing it, please let me know and give me
some pointers (i.e. is it a question of factoring out the intersection tests
from the single-click so that they are used for the double-click?)

Thanks
Eduardo