Hi,

If I understood right, you can compile and use OSG on the pure Nvidia system,
and it crashes an the mixed Nvidia/ATI system?

aticfx32.dll is the library which failed, so it seems to have some kind of
problem related the ATI driver.

Several people here in the forum use ATI, so I assume it is not purely an ATI
driver problem, but a problem with your mixed setup with ATI and NV videocard
in one computer.

At this point I have to stand back, I have on both computers only Nvidia cards
(310m on the laptop and GTX480 on the Xeon machine).

I have no clue how OSG determines whicher driver set it should use or if there
is any driver related differentiation...

Thank you!

Cheers,
Torben