Hi Mukund,

I have not done this with OSG... but in another VR package (FreeVR -
although we used FreeVR and OSG, we used FreeVR to manage the display
window), if I remember it correctly, we take the word -ve parallax
literally.. :)

osg::DisplaySettings::instance()->setEyeSeparation(-0.04);

^
let me know how it turn out.

best
-simon