Hi J-S,

Actually I hoped someone would help us on the serialization subject! And yes, I
guess new serializers may help. But what about formats supporting metas? It may
be helpful to add somewhere a callback/serializer/anything, which may be called
by plugins to convert from/to a string representation when not handled
natively. No?

Sukender