From: osg-users-boun...@lists.openscenegraph.org
[mailto:osg-users-boun...@lists.openscenegraph.org] On Behalf Of Atilla Selem
Sent: Thursday, May 05, 2011 11:09 AM
To: osg-users@lists.openscenegraph.org
Subject: Re: [osg-users] [vpb] Flat Database Generation in Meters reallyshocked
me when i load it to my osg application..!!!

Hi Glenn,
Thanks for the tip.. but i really need to know,

Where should i do reprojection? In my dted-2 files and/or in my GeoTiff.file
(since their projections are both Geographic - Lat/Lon) before executing osgdem?
Or should i do re-scaling or whatever after i load terrain in osg application?
And What tool or command option should i use to reproject to UTM?

thanks in advance..

Atilla.