Hi Robert,

As OSG is on its way to the 3.0 release, I'd like to report a very
small bug... in fact it's a spelling bug, I think: In
Find3rdPartyDependencies.cmake, there is a ACTUAL_3DPARTY_DIR option
for Windows users to specify the root directory of third party
libraries. But I think it should be ACTUAL_3RDPARTY_DIR (3rd, not 3d),
isn't it? If so, to repair this we may have to face some other
compatibility problems (especially to Windows users who already set up
this option). So what do you think of the solution? Or we could just
leave it alone?

Cheers,

Wang Rui