Hi All,

On Thu, May 26, 2011 at 2:31 PM, J.P. Delport <jpdelp...@csir.co.za> wrote:
> ulimit -c unlimited
> for ((i=0; i<100; i++)) do  osgviewer --window 0 100 800 600 cow.osg &
> osgviewer --window 500 0 800 600 cow.osg & sleep 0.5; killall osgviewer;
> done

As discussed in the "OSG trunk crashing, perhaps an nvidia driver
problem?" thread, I've reverted the change that caused the X11
threading issues.  Before reverting these changes I was reliably
getting errors when running the above script, but now I'm getting a
clean run of 100 sets of two windows appearing and disappearing
without any errors.  Yay for a neat little unit test ;-)

Could you all do an svn update and let me know how you get on.