Hi All,

After quite a few trials I have now got serialization working for the
new osg::Object user object support and the associated
osg::ValueObject.  I believe what I have implemented is a reasonable
first stab at a basic user object scheme and should solve a range of
problems relating to adding extra user info to osg::Object in the
scene graph.  I have now checked in the changes so look forward to
feedback from the community.

The key areas of changes can be found in include include/osg/Object
and a new header include/osg/ValueObject, with a new example
osguserdata providing both a test bed for the new functionality and an
example of setting and getting values as well as IO support.

I have now checked the changes into svn/trunk so would appreciate
feedback on build and runtime of these latest changes, fingers crossed
the template and macros used won't introduce any platform portability
issues.

Thanks in advance for testing and feedback,