Hi All,

One of the new entries to cdash.openscenegraph.org is Win32-vs9 from
the site BINO-PC, this build logs 50 errors before the build gives up:

   http://cdash.openscenegraph.org/viewBuildError.php?buildid=3924

The errors are almost exclusively:

    2>LINK : fatal error LNK1104: cannot open file '..\..\lib\osgDBd.lib'

I don't think this is a build issue with the source but something odd
happening with the setup of the build that has failed.  I don't know
who setup the build so can't contact them directly so had to broadcast
this call here on osg-users.

If it's your build could you please have a look into the build issue
as failed builds that arne't due to actual problems with the source
code or Cmake build system just hide the actual problems that I need
to chase up.

Thanks,