Hi Brian,

Brian Keener writes:

[...]

> My question(s) is/are where do I find the logic that dictates during
> the Cmake configure what libs to include and in what files will I find
> this when the generate finishes.  I would like to tweak this so the
> cmake configure and generate for cygwin was smart enough add the X11
> and Xrandr libs.

It should be smart enough to do it by itself; however I guess that you
can manually configure it by setting X11_X11_LIB and X11_Xrandr_LIB
parameters of CMake. These take the path of the libraries, as in
"/usr/lib/libXrandr.so". As a last resort, you can set the parameters
CMAKE_{EXE,MODULE,SHARED}_LINKER_FLAGS to include "-lX11 -lXrandr".

> I would also like to know (if any knows) what in general should be the
> setting to get osgviewer to build without X11 on Cygwin and just use
> the opengl and no X.

It's been some time since I don't build OSG in Cygwin, but using the
Win32 API on Cygwin applications should be more and more difficult every
day. Coherently, the CMake port for Cygwin is deprecating the WIN32
definition, since it aims to be a POSIX platform. However, I have seen
that X for Cygwin has now experimental support for hardware
acceleration.

Regards,

--
Alberto