From: osg-users-boun...@lists.openscenegraph.org
[mailto:osg-users-boun...@lists.openscenegraph.org] On Behalf Of Mourad
Boufarguine
Sent: Friday, July 08, 2011 12:19 AM
To: OpenSceneGraph Users
Subject: Re: [osg-users] ffmpeg plugin

On Fri, Jul 8, 2011 at 1:58 AM, He, Yefei
<yefei...@uiowa.edu<mailto:yefei...@uiowa.edu>> wrote:
Hi, Folks,

   It's been a while since I updated my OSG files. Today I checked out the
latest SVN release and tried to use CMake to configure for Visual Studio 2010
64-bit build. I downloaded the 64-bit FFMPEG packages (from July 4th 2011) and
filled in all the relevant fields in the OSG CMake settings. I did not see any
error message regarding FFMPEG when I generated the solution and project files.
However, afterwards I noticed that the ffmpeg plugin project was missing. The
project file was not generated at all and of course not included in the OSG
solution file. Could there be anything that I did wrong? Or was it related to
the recent issues with FFMPEG?

   Thanks!

   Yefei

Hi Yafei,

Make sure CMake did actually find FFMpeg headers and libs. I don't think it
does in windows, so you'll have to set them manually.
If CMake doesn't find FFMpeg headers or libs, the ffmpeg plugin won't be added
to the generated VS solution.

Cheers,
Mourad