Hello Issam,

here the exact warning i have when loading any model with osgstaticviewer

Code:
Unknown Chunk: ***UNKNOWN*** (0xA08A)
Warning: Material::apply(State&) - not supported.

and it's completely white

the debug_info level didn't gave me more informations

here the complete output of staticviewer with debug notify level

What hardware / OS / compiler are you using?

Can we have a simple model that gives you this problem? You said you have the problem with every model you tested, but didn't say which models you tested... Does it happen with cow.osg?

On my side I can run osgviewer cow.osg and I don't get this problem, but I don't use a static build of OSG, so it may be a driver / build issue on your side. I'll have to let others who make static builds of OSG help you more...

J-S