Hi all,

It's exciting to see the Android support is added in the OSG trunk, as
well as two examples showing the integrations with ES1 and ES2.
Unfortunately they are both written with Java and hard to be compiled
along with other libraries and examples. It will be much better if we
could have a pure C++ viewer example that working under Android
someday.

I've just found some articles about how to use NDK exclusively in C++ at:
http://android-developers.blogspot.com/2011/01/gingerbread-ndk-awesomeness.html
http://developer.android.com/reference/android/app/NativeActivity.html

But I'm still a beginner of Android development so can't say more
about this topic. And I don't know if anybody has already discussed
about the methods on the links above and proved them to be unusable.
But if the solution is feasible, we may then have a more friendly
Android integration example for developers with some efforts.

Any ideas about it? :-)

Wang Rui