Hi, I managed to modify AdapterWidget : public QGLWidget so that it recognizes
double-click events as well,
by adding the associated protected method virtual void mouseDoubleClickEvent(
QMouseEvent* event ).

However, whenever I double click within the OSGQtWidget (which inherits public
osgViewer::Viewer, public AdapterWidget),
it not only generates osgGA::GUIEventAdapter::DOUBLECLICK event but an
osgGA::GUIEventAdapter::PUSH event as well.

So whenever I double-click within the OSGQtWidget area, I get the following
sequence of events:
osgGA::GUIEventAdapter::PUSH.  760 120
osgGA::GUIEventAdapter::RELEASE osgGA::GUIEventAdapter::DOUBLECLICK:  760 120
osgGA::GUIEventAdapter::RELEASE
This is undesirable because my routine which handles
osgGA::GUIEventAdapter::RELEASE event
is ALWAYS executed before my osgGA::GUIEventAdapter::DOUBLECLICK routine.

Is there a way for OSGQtWidget to recognize just the double-click, i.e.
generate just the
osgGA::GUIEventAdapter::DOUBLECLICK event? Thanks!