J.P.

Thanks for sharing...

-Shayne

-----Original Message-----
From: osg-users-boun...@lists.openscenegraph.org
[mailto:osg-users-boun...@lists.openscenegraph.org] On Behalf Of J.P.
Delport
Sent: Wednesday, October 12, 2011 10:45 AM
To: OpenSceneGraph Users
Subject: Re: [osg-users] [osgCompute] Render order

Hi,

reply to self...

On 12/10/2011 16:45, J.P. Delport wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I want to mix some FBO pre-render cameras and osgCuda. Basically I
need
> to do the following in a single frame:
>
> - do some FBO rendering
> - some cuda ops
> - again some FBO rendering
> - some cuda ops
> - again some FBO rendering
>
> For each "cuda ops" part I have a Computation node. Ideally I'd like
> let the order be determined just by the order I've attached the nodes
> a common parent node (this works for pre-render FBO cameras), but
> Computation creates render bins and no matter in what order I attach
> things (I've tried Computation with and without children) the order of
> my operations is wrong.
>
> Because I'm doing FBO rendering I want the cuda ops to be done in the
> render traversal too, i.e. I cannot do it in update traversal.
>
> Is there a way I can let Computation happen in the render traversal,
but
> without it changing bins?

I "fixed" it by placing the Computation node under a dummy FBO camera.
Now all computation happens in pre-render stage and in right order.

jp

--
This message is subject to the CSIR's copyright terms and conditions,
e-mail legal notice, and implemented Open Document Format (ODF)

MailScanner,
and is believed to be clean.