Hi Peter,

On Fri, Oct 28, 2011 at 10:17 AM, PP CG <p...@cg.uni-saarland.de> wrote:
> Yes, you're right it didn't built, but thought that the cmake script would
> install all the rest.
> However, it does not built as the linker can't find a libjpeg.lib in my 3rd
> party library, which is right as I do not have it. I have the jpeg.lib and
> jpegD.lib inside the 3rd party package downloaded from the osg download
> site. I have not changed this package when I updated from 3.0 branch to
> trunk. Just right now I re-downloaded the 3rd party libs, there is no
> libjpeg.lib present. Is libjpeg.lib required now, or can jpeg.lib still be
> used ?

I'm afraid I can't help specifically with use of CMake under Windows
as I haven't used Windows for development for over a decade, but from
the sound of it CMake hasn't been configured correctly somewhere along
the line.  It's sounds like it's building against Jpeg and failing so
I'd recommend looking into what is going on, and if you don't need to
read jpeg images then change the CMakeSetup entries for JPEG to blank
and then reconfigure and build the project files.