Hi,

A naïve approach would be to use a LineSegmentIntersector towards each
of the points selected by the PolytopeIntersector (let's call this
point "P"). If P is not the first intersection found by the
LineSegmentIntersector (that is, it is not the closest to the camera),
it means that there is something occluding it (AKA "it is not
visible").

I suppose this could easily become too inefficient if you have too
many points, though.

LMB