From: osg-users-boun...@lists.openscenegraph.org
[mailto:osg-users-boun...@lists.openscenegraph.org] On Behalf Of Matthew Runo
Sent: Tuesday, January 03, 2012 8:32 AM
To: OpenSceneGraph Users
Subject: Re: [osg-users] Newbie Questions re: Camera control (I think)

Hello -

I really appreciate your reply... part of my problem is not knowing the proper
terms to even be able to search for what I want... I think you're correct in
suggesting she reading about OpenGL as well. Do you happen to have any
suggestions?

I'll look around for converting the geodetic coordinates to cartesian
coordinates,  which I assume must be based on the GeoTIFF scale I used as
input.. That gives me something to search for!

I'll also look up the view matrix discussions you mentioned here.. thanks!

If course, any links to code, sample code, etc that you can provide would be a
great help for jumping off. Its much easier to search for class and method
names rather than abstract ideas..

Again, thank you!

Matthew

On Jan 3, 2012 7:19 AM, "Tueller, Shayne R Civ USAF AFMC 519 SMXS/MXDEC"