From: osg-users-boun...@lists.openscenegraph.org
[mailto:osg-users-boun...@lists.openscenegraph.org] On Behalf Of Sven
Walther
Sent: Tuesday, November 22, 2011 1:08 PM
To: osg-users@lists.openscenegraph.org
Subject: [osg-users] Problem with manipulating the projection matrix

Hi everyone,
I am trying to figure out a problem with manipulating the
ProjectionMatrix in one of my views. There is no problem with setting
the Matrix itself. This works fine.
My problem occurs as I resume my current viewer. Changes of the
components like projectionMatrix(0,0) or projectionMatrix(1,1) are used
and are visualized correctly in the viewer. As I try to change the
component projectionMatrix(2,2), the value is overwritten somewhere and
I can't figure out where. Are some values "out of range"?
I am trying to implement something that is called "reverse perspective".
Therefor I need to negotiate the "correct" component (2,2) in the
projection matrix.
Does anyone has an idea where the value is changed? What can I do about
it?
Thank you very much!

Cheers,
Sebastian