Hi Robert,

I think this comes from the fact that LinkedIn can send invites to people in your address book, and users are using this with the osg-users list in their address book.

There's probably a way to block these, but user education might be good enough in the short term. I don't think anyone can "accept" an invitation on behalf of the whole osg-users mailing list anyways.

J-S