Hi,

What does the "applyAsRenderTarget" function do, and when should I call it ?

I have a TextureQuad with a osgCuda::TextureRect on it. The textureRect is
updated every frame with a frame from a video.
I want to render the quad on the screen and use the same osgCuda::TextureRect
in my Computation that is attached to the same scenegraph.
The computation only reads from the texture.

The problem is that when I call the map function, I get the
"[osgCuda::TextureMemory::alloc()]: unable to register image object
(cudaGraphicsGLRegisterImage())" error.

If I don't display the TextureQuad, then the errors goes away. But I need to
display the TextureQuad. Do I need to call "applyAsRenderTarget" somewhere ??

Thank you!

Cheers,
Jaco