Hi,

I'm trying to do motion blur just using OSG rather than osgPPU and I had
intended to use the fragment shader from osgPPU which uses two textures holding
the current and previous frames and mixes them together to produce the desired
effect.  All I need to do is store the current frame as the last frame after
viewer.frame().  Or so I thought.

My initial idea was just to write the current frame's texture image into the
last frame's texture image, but this does nothing - the last frame's texture as
displayed post-shader never changes. Is it a callback I need? If so what?

Any help greatly appreciated.

John