From: osg-users-boun...@lists.openscenegraph.org
[mailto:osg-users-boun...@lists.openscenegraph.org] On Behalf Of Suyang
Dong
Sent: Saturday, February 25, 2012 4:07 PM
To: osg-users@lists.openscenegraph.org
Subject: [osg-users] Culling time is extremely long

Hi,
I use compositeViewer, (osg 2.8.1) and each view contains no more than
small amount of vertices. However the culling time, showed by the
Statshelper, can be more than 30.
The tricky thing is it is inconsistent between runs. Sometimes the
culling time is 5 ~ 6. Then after I rerun the program, it shoots up to
more than 30

I have attached the file for initializing views,

Looking for help.

Thank you!

Cheers,
Suyang