Hello,

I tried to render a scene into a texture and use a frame buffer object render
target for the view master camera. I want to chance the camera with a
CameraManipulator. It works fine if I only use one view, but it doesn't work if
I use more views. The CameraManipulator get the wrong information from the
EventAdapter (that is my theory). I guess the problem is, that the camera has a
viewport with (0,0,TexWidht,TexHeight). I have attached a drawing about my
konfiguration. I hope it is easier to understand with the picture.

It is interesting to note that the getXnormalize() method of EventAdapter
didn't get a normalized value.

Cheers,
Martin