Hi,

I created an animation by setting setUpdateCallback an AnimationPath to a
MatrixTransform.  Then, I run the animation by using

while( !viewer.done() )
{
        viewer.frame();
}

The animation works well.

Now, I would like to add control buttons to control the animation. For example,
when I push a button, I would like to have the animation play from key frame 1
to 10 and stop. When I push another button, I would like to have the animation
play from key frame 11 to 20 and stop.

I have some ideas on how to create control buttons.

However, I don't know how to modify these code

while( !viewer.done() )
{
        viewer.frame();
}

to make it play as I want.

If anyone knows how to do this, could you please let me know?

Thank you!

Cheers,
GP